Hidden away in plain sight, The East Montrose Civic Association will be holding its bi-annual home tour and art walk on Saturday, April 16 from 10-4. Along with a pack of noteworthy homes, art studios and spaces on the circuit this year include Penny Cerling, Betz Art Gallery, Constance Braden & Mike Reed, Anderson Fair, Welch Street Studio, Joan Son and Gloria and Richard Stamper.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015