You’ve got about an hour to get over the Houston’s River Oaks Theater for the third screening of Stick’Em Up, Director Alex Luster’s documentary on wheat-pasted street art in H-town. 1st Screening SOLD OUT! 2nd Screening SOLD OUT! but the THIRD Screening, at 10:30, has been added by popular demand! Your $10 ticket benefits Aurora Picture Show, or if you’re already an Aurora member it’s FREE!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015