You’ve got about an hour to get over the Houston’s River Oaks Theater for the third screening of Stick’Em Up, Director Alex Luster’s documentary on wheat-pasted street art in H-town. 1st Screening SOLD OUT! 2nd Screening SOLD OUT! but the THIRD Screening, at 10:30, has been added by popular demand! Your $10 ticket benefits Aurora Picture Show, or if you’re already an Aurora member it’s FREE!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015