The Houston Press’ John Nova Lomax interviews Houston street artist Coolidge in this week’s paper. The artist’s elaborate multicolored stencils of cute penguins, ponies and puppies are typically painted in prominent places along busy streets. Although Coolidge expreseses dismay over the speed with which his works are removed from city property, he has received thanks from some private property owners who have been tagged.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015