The Houston Press’ John Nova Lomax interviews Houston street artist Coolidge in this week’s paper. The artist’s elaborate multicolored stencils of cute penguins, ponies and puppies are typically painted in prominent places along busy streets. Although Coolidge expreseses dismay over the speed with which his works are removed from city property, he has received thanks from some private property owners who have been tagged.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015