Archeologists have uncovered a cache of pre-Clovis stone tools near Killeen, definitively pushing the date of the original colonization of central Texas back by 2,000 years, and “putting the nail in the Clovis coffin” by proving that artists were chipping at bits of flint along Buttermilk Creek 15,500 years ago.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015