Archeologists have uncovered a cache of pre-Clovis stone tools near Killeen, definitively pushing the date of the original colonization of central Texas back by 2,000 years, and “putting the nail in the Clovis coffin” by proving that artists were chipping at bits of flint along Buttermilk Creek 15,500 years ago.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015