At noon on Tuesday, March 29, assistant curator Josh Fisher will give a ten minute talk on the Rice gallery’s current show; for the lunchtime talk, tables and chairs will be set up in the outdoors courtyard and “ice-cold beverages and a delectable dessert” will be provided. Unlike parking at Rice’s lawn-heavy, asphalt-lite urban campus, the event is free and open to the public.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015