At noon on Tuesday, March 29, assistant curator Josh Fisher will give a ten minute talk on the Rice gallery’s current show; for the lunchtime talk, tables and chairs will be set up in the outdoors courtyard and “ice-cold beverages and a delectable dessert” will be provided. Unlike parking at Rice’s lawn-heavy, asphalt-lite urban campus, the event is free and open to the public.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015