Andrew Walker, who officially becomes the Amon Carter’s new director on Friday, is talking touchy-feely initiatives to the Fort Worth Star Telegram. He’s moving his desk; introducing himself to staff, proposing collaborations between the Carter and a support group of regional museums. No stranger to hyperbole, Walker said, “When I was here seeing the collection as a whole, it made me shake.” in his interview with reporter Gaile Robinson.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015