Jeremy Musson, British author and historian and former Architectural Editor of Country Life will speak on the intricate hierarchy of servants that grew up to maintain English Country Houses in their splendor at 2pm on Sunday, March 27 at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Based on his book, Up and Down Stairs, Musson will look at 600 years of domestic service in the English country house. Free with museum admission, with a reception and book signing to follow the talk.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015