D. Berman gallery has rusticated itself and is opening it’s new Wimberly location with hoopla and fanfare on Saturday, March 26 from 4-7pm with a group show of gallery artists. Located “just off the Square in Wimberley on the banks of Cypress Creek” the gallery hopes to lure Austinites an hour out of town with promises of live music on the patio, and redbuds the mountain laurel in bloom. 111 Old Kyle Road, Wimberley.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015