This weekend, for the second time, Galveston’s most prominent artists are opening their studios for public tours. The first tour was organized by Artist Homestead Galveston Island, and was aimed at boosting homeownership by artists to help revitalize Galveston’s historic neighborhoods. This year, the focus is more on showcasing Galveston’s art community. Free.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015