The City of San Antonio’s Community Arts Access Program (CAAP) funds orgs that collaborate with artists on the city’s official OCA-approved Artist Roster, but they need artists ti fill the roster first! Artists included will be judged on the “overall artistic quality of their craft (Discipline), capability and cultural relevance.” Confused? There are two workshop to discuss application procedures: the first on Saturday, Feb 19, 1–3pm at the Drury Plaza Hotel, 823 North Loop 1604 East, the second on Wednesday, March 2 from 6-8pm at La Orilla Del Rio Ballroom, International Bldg. 3rd Floor, 203 N. S. St. Mary’s, San Antonio. Or just contact Victoria S. Garcia, CAAP program Manager, at 207-8488.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015