UH’s college of architecture will host the TEX-FAB 2.0 event on Feb. 10-13. Lovers of reptitive, futuristic modular design (aren’t we all!) congregate to exchange ideas and admire Vlad Tenu’s Minimal Complexity, one of those nifty sculpturoids archtects love to draw, which won this year’s TEX-FAB Repeat digital design competition and will be built on-site for the event. TEX-FAB is a network committed to the exploration of three-dimensional design and digital production of building components, founded by architects and designers in Houston, San Antonio and Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015