Lora Reynolds Gallery in Austin won the second prize for best show in a commercial gallery nationally for "Noriko Ambe: Artist Books, Linear-Actions Cutting Project," from the U.S. Art Critics Association. This year’s Nominating Committee included: Eleanor Heartney (Chair), Marek Bartelik (AICA-USA President), Rachel Wolff (AICA-USA Vice-President), Barbara MacAdam (AICA-USA Board), Debra B. Balken, Michael Duncan, and Jeanne Claire van Ryzin. The awards ceremony, which has been held annually for more than 25 years, will take place at the Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art on March 14 2011 at 6pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015