It’s time to let your skeletons out of the closet with the annual bash supporting two of Houston’s most progressive arts organizations, Glasstire and Fresh Arts Coalition!
From 8-11 pm, come dodge the paparazzi at the BLACKBALL, this year’s evening of disrepute! Your scandal will finally catch up with you at one of our signature evenings of great costumes, an awesome art auction, and dancing the night away! I’ll be there, and so should you!!!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015