The 2011 Dallas Art Fair will be held at the Fashion Industry Gallery on April 8-10, 2011, but the parties begin on March 24 with an invitation-only kickoff at Neiman’s downtown. 60 participating galleries, about a quarter of them from Texas will coagulate in the Dallas Arts District, amid a spate of fresh openings at most institutions. Tickets will be $20, or $40 for a three-day pass, but that also gets you into the Nasher for the opening of Statuesque on April 9.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015