Alexandre Hogue: An American Visionary opened at the Art museum of south Texas friday. The show collects 157 works by the long-lived and seminal Dallas artist, coincides with a new publication on Hogue’s art and life by independent curator and critic Susie Kalil, and runs until April 3. Unsubstantiated rumor has it that the show may travel to the Grace Museum in Abilene and the Amon Carter in Ft. Worth.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015