The Museum of Fine Arts Hosuton has unveiled a new website, chock full of browsable (but tiny) images from the museum’s collections. On the frontpage big pictures link to spiffy pages allowing you to join, vist or browse the collections, but best of all is the 100 highlights page, juxtaposing odd things without explanations, just as you might experience them walking through the MFAH itself.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015