Poster artist Shepard Fairey and the Associated Press have settled their lawsuits, agreeing to disagree about who stole who’s images, splitting the profits on the popular Barack Obama HOPE image according to an undisclosed formula, and agreeing to work together in the future without litigating their agreements in court afterwards.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015