Poster artist Shepard Fairey and the Associated Press have settled their lawsuits, agreeing to disagree about who stole who’s images, splitting the profits on the popular Barack Obama HOPE image according to an undisclosed formula, and agreeing to work together in the future without litigating their agreements in court afterwards.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015