Sam Blaine’s Dallas Art History Blog has arrived, with a first post of nearly 11,000 words aimed at setting the record straight about the Dallas art scene’s injustices and dirty secrets. Most of the post is a reply to Kelly Klaasmeyer’s summary of the DMA vs Chapman Kelley inbroglio (a measly 1000 words) in Glasstire last August!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015