Sam Blaine’s Dallas Art History Blog has arrived, with a first post of nearly 11,000 words aimed at setting the record straight about the Dallas art scene’s injustices and dirty secrets. Most of the post is a reply to Kelly Klaasmeyer’s summary of the DMA vs Chapman Kelley inbroglio (a measly 1000 words) in Glasstire last August!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015