CT scans made of a collection of fossil dinosaur eggs by Lufkin amateur dinosaur hunter Dr. Neal Naranjo revealed the world’s only known Pterodactyl embryo still in it’s shell! Dr. Naranjo boasted of his lucky find on Facebook, the egg will be presented at a 2011 paleontology conference and will be on display at the Naranjo Natural History Museum in Lufkin, Texas.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015