CT scans made of a collection of fossil dinosaur eggs by Lufkin amateur dinosaur hunter Dr. Neal Naranjo revealed the world’s only known Pterodactyl embryo still in it’s shell! Dr. Naranjo boasted of his lucky find on Facebook, the egg will be presented at a 2011 paleontology conference and will be on display at the Naranjo Natural History Museum in Lufkin, Texas.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015