In today’s Wall St. Journal, Willard Spiegelman rhapsodizes about the Interfaith Peace Chapel in Dallas, a curiously up-to date cement cave that was Philip Johnson’s last project before his death. The chapel opened in November and is hosting 40 days and 40 nights of events including a labrynth walk, prayer vigil, remebrance day, and late-nite shoppers’ Christmas Eve Service!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015