In today’s Wall St. Journal, Willard Spiegelman rhapsodizes about the Interfaith Peace Chapel in Dallas, a curiously up-to date cement cave that was Philip Johnson’s last project before his death. The chapel opened in November and is hosting 40 days and 40 nights of events including a labrynth walk, prayer vigil, remebrance day, and late-nite shoppers’ Christmas Eve Service!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015