83-year-old uber-kitchmeister David Addickes is packing up his Summer St. studio in Houston, and moving his operations to his former high school in Huntsville, which he bought and will transform into a museum. Phil Arnett and Lawrence “Chap” Chapman III, the developers behind the Bartlett Lofts in Houston, are under contract to buy Adickes’ 2-acre urban warehouse complex.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015