83-year-old uber-kitchmeister David Addickes is packing up his Summer St. studio in Houston, and moving his operations to his former high school in Huntsville, which he bought and will transform into a museum. Phil Arnett and Lawrence “Chap” Chapman III, the developers behind the Bartlett Lofts in Houston, are under contract to buy Adickes’ 2-acre urban warehouse complex.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015