The Art Museum of Southeast Texas is being sued, again, by a woman who claims uneven pavement at the museum led to a fall. Beaumont resident Geraldine Beckett alleges that she tripped over an uneven surface at the museum’s entrance. In May, Mary Petty also sued the museum, claiming that she, too tripped over a raised cement lip.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015