The Art Museum of Southeast Texas is being sued, again, by a woman who claims uneven pavement at the museum led to a fall. Beaumont resident Geraldine Beckett alleges that she tripped over an uneven surface at the museum’s entrance. In May, Mary Petty also sued the museum, claiming that she, too tripped over a raised cement lip.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015