San Francisco sound artist Pamela Z will be doing her thing tonight at the brand new, not-even-open-yet Houston Museum of African American Culture! Click here for details — in the words of the LA Times, "Pamela Z is, as the saying goes, an intriguing bunch of people, a vocalist who mixes street instincts with vestiges of operatic singing and other between-style sounds, and she also is a gifted improviser and manipulator of delay loops to build up layers of sound."
also by Glasstire
- Tony Feher, 1956–2016 - June 27th, 2016
- VIDEO: Kimbell Fest: France! - June 27th, 2016
- Sugar Land is Developing a Public Art Plan - June 26th, 2016
- Today: A Flurry of Artist Talks Across Texas - June 25th, 2016
- Dallas Artist Ted Kincaid Has Founded a New Anti-Hate Project - June 23rd, 2016