Texas artists are invited to compete to design massive stickers for the sides of the Port Aransas Ferry.
The winning images will be enlarged and displayed on the sides of the Port Aransas ferry vessels for two years. Two-dimensional work (no photographs, please!) with a South Texas coastal theme should be mailed in by January 31.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015