The Dallas Morning News’ Michael Granberry summarized the Dallas gallery migrations of 2007-2010, when several galleries, before and after the economic meltdown, moved to seek bigger and cheaper pastures in the Dallas design district. Some have disappeared, some are going strong, with five openings last week.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015