Like the dump in Stockbridge MA, The Chinati Foundation will be closed on Thanksgiving. But don’t go away! The foundation is inviting everyone the very next evening to a viewing of Donald Judd’s aluminum and concrete pieces as the sun sets. Friday, November 26 from 5:30 – 6:30 PM. It’s $5, but free for museum members and local residents.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015