Like the dump in Stockbridge MA, The Chinati Foundation will be closed on Thanksgiving. But don’t go away! The foundation is inviting everyone the very next evening to a viewing of Donald Judd’s aluminum and concrete pieces as the sun sets. Friday, November 26 from 5:30 – 6:30 PM. It’s $5, but free for museum members and local residents.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015