Arthouse, Austin may have a fancy roof deck, but does not have the ability to keep food hot for an extended period of time, so you had better eat it right away at the all-day potluck art day on Saturday, November 20. Aimee Olson will demonstrate gingerbread building techniques in a workshop at 2pm; Dorsey Barger will demonstrate homegrown vegetables at 3; screening of Gordon Matta Clark’s documentary, FOOD (1972) about a NY food co-op that hosted artsy events before Tiravanija! Dinner begins at 5pm – please bring a dish to share and RSVP!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015