Since 1992, the traditional Artcrawl open studios event takes place on the Saturday before Thanksgiving, and November 20 is no different, only bigger. The 18th Artcrawl, from 10am-9pm boasts over 250 participating artists, a bike scramble, art crepes, historical buildings, a Winter Holiday Art Market, and more godawful art (not yours, of course) than you can shake a stick at. Don’t miss it!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015