Eyes Got It!, an open competition for Austin area artists will bring contestants and witnesses and a panel of local arts professionals together at Space12 in Austin on Friday, November 19 for live reveiwing of submitted images. After 3 rounds of elimination, the panel will award one artist a solo exhibition at Pump Project Art Complex. The panel of lively judges are Sterling Allen, artist and founding Member of Okay Mountain; Rachel Koper, Program Director, Women and Their Work and ex-director of Gallery Lombardi; and Risa Puleo, Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art, Blanton Museum of Art. 3121 East 12th St. 6:30-9:30pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015