Eyes Got It!, an open competition for Austin area artists will bring contestants and witnesses and a panel of local arts professionals together at Space12 in Austin on Friday, November 19 for live reveiwing of submitted images. After 3 rounds of elimination, the panel will award one artist a solo exhibition at Pump Project Art Complex. The panel of lively judges are Sterling Allen, artist and founding Member of Okay Mountain; Rachel Koper, Program Director, Women and Their Work and ex-director of Gallery Lombardi; and Risa Puleo, Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art, Blanton Museum of Art. 3121 East 12th St. 6:30-9:30pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015