Houston-based Fotofest International has teamed up with Lens Culture, a Paris-based online international photography magazine, to organize Lens Culture FotoFest Paris 2010, a portfolio review for photographic artists with 170 photographers and 48 reviewers from 32 countries. It’s being held in conjunction with Paris Photo, the big commercial photography fair at Spéos Paris Photographic Institute, 8, rue Jules Vallès, 75011, Paris on November 15-17.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015