At 4pm on Sunday, November 14, Cinema Arts Festival Houston salutes film curator Marian Luntz’s 20th anniversary at the MFAH by screening Fellini´s 8 1/2, one of her favorite classics, at Edwards Greenway Grand Palace on Weslayan, Houston. The Festival is organizing a slew of other films and events through Sunday, not to mention visits from Shirley Maclaine, Isabella Rossellini, and . . .
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015