Art-in-the-fridge gallery "The Kenmore" opens its first exhibition on Saturday, November 13 at 7pm with a group show of affordable art, "Nacho Mama’s Fridge!" curated by Emily Sloan. Described in the press release as "Not just another white cube, The Kenmore is a small, cold artist-run gallery space measuring approximately 36" x 24"x 24". It is located at Box 13 ArtSpace in Houston. The Kenmore’s mission is to keep ideas fresh through the opportunity of a unique exhibition context."
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015