Stay Up, the first book focused on Houston street art/graffiti, by photographer David Elizondo was published on a print-on-demand basis last month. The 160-page tome collects photographs of the works of give up, DUAL, 2:12, Cutthroat, Ack!, Weah, Shreddi, Eyesore and Coolidge, and was unveiled Oct. 15 at War’hous gallery.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015