Stay Up, the first book focused on Houston street art/graffiti, by photographer David Elizondo was published on a print-on-demand basis last month. The 160-page tome collects photographs of the works of give up, DUAL, 2:12, Cutthroat, Ack!, Weah, Shreddi, Eyesore and Coolidge, and was unveiled Oct. 15 at War’hous gallery.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015