Cheryl Snay, associate curator of European Art at the Blanton Museum in Austin, is moving on up to a new position as Curator of European Art at the Snite Museum of Art at the University of Notre Dame. during her six years at the Blanton Snay curated many shows with colons in their names, including "A Century of Grace: 19th-Century Masterworks from the Dahesh Museum of Art", "Exquisite Visions of Japan: Prints from the James A. Michener Collection of the Honolulu Academy of Arts", "Repartee: 19th-Century Prints and Drawings from The Blanton Collection" and "Turner to Monet: Masterpieces from The Walters Art Museum."
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015