Cheryl Snay, associate curator of European Art at the Blanton Museum in Austin, is moving on up to a new position as Curator of European Art at the Snite Museum of Art at the University of Notre Dame. during her six years at the Blanton Snay curated many shows with colons in their names, including "A Century of Grace: 19th-Century Masterworks from the Dahesh Museum of Art", "Exquisite Visions of Japan: Prints from the James A. Michener Collection of the Honolulu Academy of Arts", "Repartee: 19th-Century Prints and Drawings from The Blanton Collection" and "Turner to Monet: Masterpieces from The Walters Art Museum."
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015