Austin artist Vince Hannemann’s embattled Cathderal of Junk was granted a legal building permit after a prining and the closing of visitor access to the upper levels of the 33 foot high pile. What’s more, it’s reported in the Wall Street Journal!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015