Austin artist Vince Hannemann’s embattled Cathderal of Junk was granted a legal building permit after a prining and the closing of visitor access to the upper levels of the 33 foot high pile. What’s more, it’s reported in the Wall Street Journal!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015