Houston’s Skydive art collective, booted out of it’s original Montrose hi-rise space during a building make-over, will re-locate to 2041 Norfolk St., at the corner of Shepherd Drive across from Star Pizza. The new gallery-in-a-house will have studio space, and an accupuncturist!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015