Houston’s Skydive art collective, booted out of it’s original Montrose hi-rise space during a building make-over, will re-locate to 2041 Norfolk St., at the corner of Shepherd Drive across from Star Pizza. The new gallery-in-a-house will have studio space, and an accupuncturist!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015