The Los Angeles County Museum of Art announced a collaboration with the City of Los Angeles in which the museum will provide restoration experts, helping the city organize and fundraise to repair and preserve the Watts Towers, Simon Rodia’s concrete and steel fantasy folk-art environment.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015