Last week Los Angeles Times art critic Christopher Knight, amid a tirade against vanity exhibitions and the institutions that host them, casually says, as if it were common knowledge, "perhaps the nation’s most active vanity venue is the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, where no fewer than seven have been displayed since 2007." Ouch!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015