Laredo city council voted last week to re-zone an arts and entertainment district in downtown, hoping that “we’ll start seeing more museums, more art galleries, more restaurants, more entertainment for the entire family,” according to council member Cindy Liendo-Espinoza. Maybe they should have a Cow Parade!?
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015