Along similar lines, Houston musical artist David Dove, founder of Nameless Sound, explains why it’s good to have real artists in classrooms in an essay on teaching experimental music to kids on the website of Intransitive Recordings.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015