Along similar lines, Houston musical artist David Dove, founder of Nameless Sound, explains why it’s good to have real artists in classrooms in an essay on teaching experimental music to kids on the website of Intransitive Recordings.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015