The Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas rev up their inaugural Art Bus Tour on Saturday, October 9 at 11am. The $50 art odyssey begins with a visit with Missy and Bert at Photographs Do Not Bend Gallery then heads into the wilds of Oak Cliff to see Big Steve at Mighty Fine Arts. After a cocktail-and-lunch stop at the studio/home of Brian Jones and Brian Scott, the bus chugs on to Deep Ellum to check in with Brian at The Public Trust and finally a visit with art writer, collector and occasional Glasstire contributor Charles Dee Michell at his architecturally significant house!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015