To clarify: in Sunday’s news bit the IRS watch list names The Dallas Contemporary Art Museum, at 2312 Grand St. as a scofflaw, NOT the similarly named but healthy Dallas Contemporary at 161 Glass St. In fact, the Dallas Contemporary is hosting a site-specific performance by composers Cindy McTee, Christina Rusnak and David Stout on October 7 at 7pm, and an interactive Art Thinker’s day on October 9 from 11am-1pm!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015