To clarify: in Sunday’s news bit the IRS watch list names The Dallas Contemporary Art Museum, at 2312 Grand St. as a scofflaw, NOT the similarly named but healthy Dallas Contemporary at 161 Glass St. In fact, the Dallas Contemporary is hosting a site-specific performance by composers Cindy McTee, Christina Rusnak and David Stout on October 7 at 7pm, and an interactive Art Thinker’s day on October 9 from 11am-1pm!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015