The Houston Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs is looking for non-profit art organizations, including elementary schools, high schools and universities to participate in its temporary art exhibits in the Council Reception Room, a 15×40 space on the first floor of City Hall Annex outside the elevators. The idea is to celebrate and promote local Houston artists and their contribution to the local arts community.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015