Houston Chronicle arts writer Douglas Britt has hit the big time, not for his arts coverage, but for an instructional email he broadcast to the Houston art community, telling us how to keep him informed. Featured on Gawker.com, the missive has its funny side, but contains nuggets of common-sense advice like "don’t nag" and "tell me something interesting about the art I’m there to look at" which are all too often unknown to gallerists seeking press coverage.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015