The Amon Carter Museum in Fort Worth has spiffed up its non-art amenities. The museum store has been renovated to include a cafe, a children’s section and the usual art-inspired scarves and neckties. For its grand re-opening, from September 9-11 the store will be luring in new customers with discounts. According to retail mamager Kevin Aldridge, “the space is not only remodeled, it’s re-imagined.” Don’t miss the teak wood accents and cork flooring!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015