The United States Grand Prix organizers have unveiled the track layout for the upcoming-ten year stint of Grand Prix Racing in Austin. Designed by Formula 1 track architect Hermann Tilke, the 3.4-mile course features 20 corners and hills. Conoisseurs describe the snaky circuit as combining "modern features with details reminiscent of traditional races from the 1960s." Take that, Indianapolis!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015