Even the renowned Huffington Post is calling for an end to the madness! In a lengthy and well-researched blog, Daniel Grant interviews dozens of critics, dealers, curators and artists who ought to know what they’re talking about, and nearly all of them have no use for that scourge of the contemporary artworld, the artist’s statement. Just say no!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015