Dallas Artist Doug MacWithey passed away unexpectedly last Thursday at age 58 of a blood clot. A memorial service has been scheduled for 2pm Saturday, September 4 at Grace United Methodist Church in Dallas, with a reception at the home of arts writer Dee Mitchell, a longtime friend and recent collaborator of MacWithey’s, afterwards.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015