Austin’s OK Mountain Collective is on a roll. Thay have created a new video installation, Water, Water Everywhere So Let’s All Have a Drink, a satirical send-up of mass media that’s on at the Austin Museum of Art through Nov. 14 as part of the New Works series, quarterly shows that focus on local and regional art. Following its display in Austin, the piece will be included in the Contemporary Art Center, New Orleans’ Prospect 1.5 exhibition later this year.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015