The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth has proudly, though not unexpectedly, announced that it has gained accreditation from the American Association of Museums, yet again. It’s a smallish club: along with the Sam Houston Historical Museum in Huntsville, and the U.S. Army Medical Department Museum at Fort Sam Houston, MAMFW is one of 39 museums accredited in Texas.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015